This April, Harris County officially launched Harvey Project Recovery. If you or someone you know is a homeowner who lives inside Harris County but outside the Houston City limits, who suffered damage during Harvey, please go to harrisrecovery.org and fill out a pre-application for assistance.
For those living within incorporated Houston, here is a direct link to the City’s program.
Possible avenues for help through Harris County include:
- Up to $80,000 for help repairing a damaged property.
- Up to $160,000 for reconstruction on your property.
- Up to an additional $40,000 on homes qualifying for reconstruction that require elevation.
- Up to $50,000 for reimbursements on repairs already made.
- Opportunities for buy-outs and relocation for those who qualify.
We hope you can to take advantage of these opportunities that are made available to all those still feeling the effects of Hurricane Harvey.