We will be conducting a computer conversion over the weekend of March 29th– April 1st, 2019.
This data conversion will cause the following service interruptions:
- All branches will be closed on Monday, April 1st, 2019
- Also Shared Branch Banking will be unavailable on Monday, April 1st, 2019
- Online Banking, and Bill Pay will be unavailable beginning 8 PM on Sunday March 31st, 2019
- Bank by Phone will be unavailable beginning at 1 PM on Saturday, March 30th, 2019.
Once the data conversion is complete, services will resume as follows:
- Shared Branch Banking, Online Banking and Bill Pay, and Bank by Phone will be available by 4 PM on Monday, April 1st, 2019.
- All HMFCU branches will reopen on Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019 including our newest location at the Baker Ripley Campus in Southwest Houston at 6500 Rookin St. Suite109-C, Houston, TX 77074.