- HMFCU FEE SCHEDULE
- Credit Card Disclosures
- Regulation d faq’s
- Funds Availability Policy
- Electronic Funds Availability Policy
- US Patriot Act
What does Houston Metropolitan Federal Credit Union do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share nad protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- Account balance and Payment History
- Credit History and Credit Scores
All financial companies need to share members personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their members personal information; the reasons H.M.F.C.U. chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does H.M.F.C.U. share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes — such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||YES||NO|
|For our marketing purposes — to offer our products and services to you||YES||NO|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||NO||We don't share|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes — Information about your transactions and experiences||YES||NO|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes — Information about your creditworthiness||YES||YES|
|For our affiliates to market to you||YES||YES|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||YES||YES|
To limit our sharing
- Call 713-699-0795 – our menu will prompt you through your choice(s)
- Visit us online: https://myhmfcu.org
- Mail the form below
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
What we do
Who is providing this notice? — Houston Metropolitan Federal Credit Union
Who we are
- Open an account or Deposit money
- Pay your bills or Apply for a loan
- Use your credit card or debit card
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- CU Companies of Texas/Member Home Loan (mortgage services) and Credit Union Alliance Cop. (auto lending/sales)
- Insurance companies, consumer report agencies, data processors, check printers, finanical statement publishers, plastic card processors, bill payment processors & government agencies.
- We do not share